LOSEtheLine for Restaurants
An empty tables does not generate revenue. Having a full restaurant at all times is the ultimate goal. With LOSEtheLine you can maximize your capacity effortlessly with its easy to use, affordable and feature rich options. LOSEtheLine includes functionality to manage flexible Reservations, Waitlists and virtual queues for Walk Ups.
Benefits of LOSEtheLine
- Walk up guests wait in the safety and comfort of their own private space with no anxiety about missing their spot in the queue
- Convenience of making a reservation from your website or the mobile app.
- Easy to implement. Takes only minutes to set up.
- Waitlists for those with flexible schedules or put into the queue at a specific time
- Creates high satisfaction levels due to the convenience of multiple options for dining.
- More customers will come if they know they won’t have to wait in a line.
Embed a Reservation calendar into your website in minutes. LOSEtheLine’s powerful reservation engine is all you need to handle all kinds of reservations.
- Multiple sections
- Flexible Scheduling
- Holiday Calendar
- Curbside pickup
- Confirmation text and emails
- Reminder texts and emails
- Special Requests
- Customizable messaging
Don’t let a table stay empty when someone cancels a reservation. LOSEtheLine waitlists provides an automated option for Restaurants to offer the available table to customers that have added themselves to the waitlist.
Automated, flexible and self-administered waitlists
- Waitlist for specific dates/times
- Restrict waitlist spots
- Auto bump from waitlist to confirmed
- Reminder emails and texts
Effortlessly manage customers that come to the restaurant without a reservations.
- Mobile phone web or app enabled
- Real-time position and wait times
- Contactless self-registration
- Scan or text to be added to queue
- Set Proximity limits
- First available option
- Customizable messages
- Link to specials or other info
Download Our App Now
Our app can deliver services that convert online consumer research into in-store transactions. You can reduce customer service delays, reduce line sizes, and put productive employees in front of excited shoppers. By improving operations, staff can spend more time assisting customers and increasing satisfaction rates.